Facial Rejuvenation Treatments
Art & Science
Years of experience and practice lend themselves to the refinement of any art form.
The development of a fine piece of art often has many stages. For instance, with a painting, artists often begin with a sketch that is built upon to create a finished piece that has depth and dimension.
Symmetry and balance are used to control the attention and focus or visual pleasure of a work of art. The same principles apply to the art and science of facial rejuvenation. A multidisciplinary, staged approach addresses overall aging concerns for a holistic and satisfying outcome.
Facial Chemical Peels
Facial chemical peels have been used since the days of Cleopatra to exfoliate the skin and give the face a more youthful look. Facial peel results are fast and relatively painless, with few side effects.
Today, facial chemical peels can treat a number of skin conditions very effectively, creating a younger you.
A mild chemical face peel may be used to:
- improve your skin’s texture and tone, reducing the signs of aging
- reduce the appearance of age spots, sun spots, liver spots and freckles
- lessen fine lines around your mouth and eyes
- give your face a more youthful and healthier look
- reduce hyperpigmentation and sun damage